MIP services terminated
MIP Cache service has been online for more than three years so far, exporting high-quality resources and faster web browsing experience for web ecology.
However, due to business adjustments, the MIP Cache service will be offline in the near future, including:
- Close the MIP entrance of Baidu Search Resource Platform (ziyuan.baidu.com);
- Gradually clear the offline MIP Cache service.
The impact of this offline is only that when clicking from Baidu search results page to a page that meets the MIP standard, the original page will be displayed directly instead of the page after the cache is crawled through the MIP Cache service. MIP cores, components and other front-end static resources will still be maintained and used normally, so it will not affect the normal access to sites that have been transformed into MIP standards, nor will it affect the normal inclusion and sorting of sites.
Thank you for your support and attention to MIP in the past three years. Please forgive the inconvenience caused to you.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will the offline operation of the MIP Cache service affect the normal display of sites that have been transformed into MIP?
Answer: This offline only involves MIP Cache service. Static resources such as MIP’s core JS, CSS, component JS, etc. can still be accessed normally, so the source site transformed into MIP can still be displayed normally.
- Will the offline MIP Cache service affect the normal inclusion and sorting of MIP sites?
Answer: The MIP site will be included normally as an H5 site. The sorting rules of search results remain unchanged from the past, and will only be changed to a direct jump source station when clicking to jump.
- What will happen to web pages that have been cached by the MIP Cache service?
Answer: After the cached web page is offline, the cache will gradually fail and automatically clear, without the webmaster doing anything.
4) Is there any better way to provide Baidu with high-quality content?
Answer: It is recommended to provide Baidu with high-quality content by accessing Baidu applet. For relevant development, please refer to Baidu applet official website: https://smartprogram.baidu.com.